09 / Oxfords with a smile

31 March 2016


Back with some navy culottes , I wore these last week to run errands and my husband was like "um those pants aren't very flattering on you!" My response was "i know but they're so comfortable & fun" which they are. I haven't dressed to flatter in quite some time I don't know why he was so stunned by that. I've never been that girl that shoes cleavage , short shorts, mini skirts or anything revealing - showing my collar bone is risqué enough for me. I always feel sexiest in the most casual outfits - that's always been me the minimalist. I found these on major sale ($14) at Old Navy and I didn't hesitate. I paired them with my most prized possession this Saint James tee I got for my birthday three years ago. Now lets talk about these oxfords I think oxfords are a must in anyone's wardrobe they are such a classic piece that can be worn with everything - literally everything. 









(ok the back isn't so flattering but hey I was comfortable)

Old Navy pants (similar) | Saint James top | Target hat | Madewell oxfords (old) | Old Navy bag (old)

More culottes : floral , solid color , fun print , denim , high rise culottes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.