06 / Patio pants on Sunday

03 March 2016


I've seen the patio pant trend take over and I decided to take a stab at it - still unsure. I tried these on at J.Crew and fell in love with the look and they were on major sale ($25) so I said what the heck I'll try them out. I tried them on with a few different style tops and I think either a crop top or tucked in  looks best on my pear shape body. I'm still playing around with the hem I haven't decided if I'm going to hem them up a few inches or leave them. I wore this outfit to the market on Sunday and it was perfect for the weather we were having they were comfortable and exactly what I needed on a Sunday. 

Have you tried any new trends I need to know about? 










J.Crew Patio pants  | Madewell top ( similar ) | Old Navy pointed flats | Warby Parker sunglasses | 
Target hat & bag 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.