04 / My current style

23 March 2016

My current style


                              


I will always be a denim gal when you find a pair that makes you feel like a million bucks you wear the shit out of them. Every gal has that pair if you're lucky you have more than one pair you know that pair that goes with everything or at least you make it work with every thing you own. I love dressing up denim adding that pair of heels or flats with a nice top and the bag to seal the deal. This denim outfit is perfect for a girls night, date night, running errands or brunch. How awesome are these Zara flats? They are definitely on my birthday list.


2 comments:

  1. Your blog posts are on point lately (well and always). I just love how this re-design came along. So fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you . I'm actually looking for a more simple one. Haven't decided on one yet though.

    XX-Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.