01 // This weekend i ...

15 February 2016

Fun fact : When we met he bought me a pizza slice. 


This weekend was a fun one the hubby and I spent the days walking around town eating tacos and finally had our first Acai bowls- yum. Saturday we celebrated Valentine's day with gifts and tacos - a win in my book. If you follow me on Instagram you would've seen that after a year of stalking I now am a proud owner of the Celine trio bag - insert cries and smiles. We normally don't get each other gifts for Valentine's day but I woke up to a Nordstrom box on the bed I was one surprised gal. He handed the box to me and said "Happy 15th Valentine's Day & early birthday gift" a joint gift I knew it was going to be a good one. I opened it and cried!  She's perfect ! I took her out for a spin Saturday and felt like a million bucks. All in all it was a great weekend spent with the love of my life.




My heart !


Follow me on Snap Chat : @my_beatboutique

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.