01 / Denim Saturday's

27 January 2016




While all my east coasters were wearing parka's on Saturday we were in sunny California wearing denim jackets. In case you're wondering yes I am pretty bitter that Jonas waited till I moved away to take a snow dump in Maryland. Saturday we decided to walk around Fashion Valley (San Diego mall) and kill some time before meeting some friends for dinner. It was a pretty low key day filled with finding some tees 70% off at American Apparel (score!) and browsing the Celine section at Nordstrom. When your husband suggests the mall you don't think you just go ! 

I haven't worn a denim jacket since grade school so I wasn't sure if I was ready to wear one in my 30's. I was looking for one that was broken in and flattering for this 5'2 gal that's when The Gap read my mind and created the perfect denim jacket that goes with everything. I paired this jacket with my favorite denim pants and this broken-in tee from Madewell to tie this look together I added this red scarf for a pop of color.  All together making this the perfect outfit for a day at the mall. 





denim jacket : Gap | top: Madewell (old) | jeans : Old Navy | bag : Madewell | shoes : Madewell (old)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.