06 // My Life Lately

06 December 2015



Wanting | We downsized here in California so we donated so much of our stuff and we are slowly trying to replace our old furniture and I've been on the hunt for the perfect side table (something like this ) but I have yet to pull the trigger. 

LovingThis Everlane wool turtleneck is on my Christmas list hopefully Santa is reading this.

Listening | Christmas music duh. 

Watching | The cable guy finally installed our cable last week so we finally finished Master of None with Aziz Ansari. If you haven't done so this is a must watch I think I've watched the episode "Nashville" about 5 times.

Obsession | Everything marble for the home. I'm looking forward to replacing cutting boards, utensil holder and coffee table without my husband noticing since he's not a fan.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.