We are moving ...

02 September 2015


Yep we finally received our military orders and we are moving to SAN DIEGO, CA.  I fell in love with California when we visited back in March and now to call that home for the next 3 years is super exciting. So if anyone has any recommendations or things to do or anything about San Diego please share. I was born in California (Sacramento) so I haven't lived there since I was a child. I'm super excited to see all that the biggest state in the U.S. has to offer. We still have a little over a month left here in Baltimore so I will hopefully get a taste of fall before we leave. Monday was my last day at work so I have from now till October 12 to clean out the loft , get rid of a lot of our old furniture and prepare our kitties for the long drive to California. Any ideas how I can make the drive more pleasant for my two babes?


4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move! Since I recently moved (same state, not cross-country) I like following other people's moving endeavors, so I will certainly be following along. Cheers to palm trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, congratulations on the new move. I visited San Diego while I was living in Vegas, and it was a cool city. I'm sure it'll be a wonderful adventure for you and your family!

    Z · HELLOZAUNI.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.