My night with Modest Mouse

07 September 2015

 

Sunday night us and 1000+ watched as Modest Mouse rocked our socks off. I've been a fan for several years now and haven't gotten a chance to see them , until now. I expected a good show and what a got in return was way more. Isaac Brock (singer) blew my mind with his voice and intensity. They came out to a full house and played 23 songs old/new (setlist here) for about two hours. I always enjoy watching a band play live and the person behind the mic not sucking. I've seen A LOT of shows where the singer's voice is straining the entire show (like nails on a chalk board) and Isaac's voice held up nicely the entire show. If you haven't already done so do yourself a favor and check them out when they come to a city near you.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.