05 // Summer uniform

10 August 2015



My weekends consist of denim shorts, striped shirts , air dried hair, and my trusty Birkenstocks - this is my summer uniform. I was really hesitant to jump on the Birkenstock bandwagon but because of my recent shin problems my doctor insisted I find something with more arch support. After a lot of trying on I finally settled on these. Needless to say I have been living in them for the past month. They have definitely helped my shin problems and I am now a Birken lover.

top (similar) | shorts (similar) | sandals | bag (Zara old) | sunnies : Warby Parker


1 comment:

  1. Your Summer uniform looks a lot like mine! Except I have been sporting some serious d'Orsay flats!
    xo! Jordan Taylor | petiteMODERN

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.