02 // My life lately ...

26 February 2015




Wanting //  This sweater is tugging at my heart strings.

Planning // After watching Mile Mile & A Half I'm anxious for the weather to get a little bit warmer so we can go hiking and camping.

Loving // I am a huge Pulp fan and singer Jarvis Cocker recently did an interview with Pitchfork and so much of what was in that interview resonated with me. Everything happens for a reason and this article came to me when I needed it. Jarvis talked about authenticity , disconnecting and creating if you'd like to read article here .

Listening // I heard Tobias Jesso last week and I love love love his song How Could You Babe his album Goon is set to come out next month and I can't wait.

Watching // I recently watched Obvious Child with Jenny Slate and it was hilarious. I love Jenny Slate she's hilarious and so witty. The movie was adorable and definitely worth a watch.

Obsessing // Loving Corina 's blog + Instagram feed Cocorrina. She's one talented female with an eye for all things lettering. Check out her blog and you can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.