01 // Fashion Week : Michael Kors Fall 2015

19 February 2015

( Favorite #1)

New York Fashion Week started last week and Michael Kors hit it out of the park with his show. Making me super excited for next fall I've listed a bunch of my favorite looks from his show my number one must have is this black dress I love the top of this dress it's so chic. His show reminded me of what 1920's looked like in England from the handbags to the tweed the fur and lets not forgot the amazing oxfords some of  the models wore. Love love love. Fur was all over the runways this week.  







(Favorite #2)





all images  via

1 comment:

  1. That black number is what dreams are made of! I am not a fan of layering up after a winter like this, but I can get excited about some of these pieces in a multi-layered look!

    Stay warm Myrna!
    Jordan, petiteMODERN

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.