This weekend I ...

28 September 2014



This weekend was a relaxing one just like I hoped it would be filled with catching up on our DVR , finally picked up these jeans from Madewell and started packing for our mini vacation to Austin for Austin City Limits Music Festival. The weather changed from what felt like fall weather to summer again. We watched that documentary on MTV called  No Cameras Allowed and it was really good if you've never been to a music festival watch this movie. We also watched The Skeleton Twins on Friday and it was phenomenal , Kristen Wiig and Bill Hader were so good in this movie I cried like a baby. Another must watch.
In other news I got my hands on the J.Crew catalog and as usual I want everything from the sweaters, the floral pants and cardigans. This catalog definitely got me excited for fall. 
What's on your fall list ? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.