Little orange dress

09 September 2014


This summer I made it a point to load up on some dresses. I normally don't wear dresses not because I don't like them I just normally feel most comfortable in a t-shirt and shorts especially in the summer. But when Zara had their Spring sale a few months ago I loaded up my cart with a few dresses this one being one of them. This dress was something new for me and my closet I am very self conscious about my body so the thought of a semi cap sleeve and deep V collar was foreign to me. But once I tried it on I fell in love with the color and style. No my body isn't where I would like it to be but oh well you dress the body you have not the body you want. Ladies let me just tell you that the older you get the harder it is to 1. tone up 2. lose weight, there you go life lessons from yours truly. 

*More after the jump*





Shop this outfit : dress : Zara (old) /  shoes : Madewell / bag : Madewell (old) /sunnies : Warby Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.