Summer inspiration

28 July 2014

summer inspiration

Top  / shorts  / sandals  / cuff  / sunnies  / lipstick
My summer style is pretty laid back it usually consists of shorts, no fuss top and some sort of sandal. My make-up normally is pretty light as in a little bit of tinted moisturizer , blush , mascara and of course a pop of color on the lip. I've never really done much with make -up to be honest with you I don't understand it. Maybe it's because my Mother never really fussed with make-up she rarely wore it if she did it was base powder , light pink blush, mascara and this Estee Lauder coral lipstick she would wear the shit out of so much that she would buy two at a time. So as you can tell our make-up ritual is very similar. Especially in the summer the last thing I want is foundation running down my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.