I am ... {hiatus recap}

01 June 2014

Jeans : Old Navy (similar)  /  top : Madewell (similar) / shoes: JCrew (old) / bag : Zara (old)


I am happy when ... I am riding my bike.

I am grateful when ... I come home and my husband has prepped dinner and all I have to do is eat.

I am nervous ... when my boot camp instructor walks into class.

I am proud ... that I survived the first 6 weeks of boot camp.

I am anxious ... to meet my new niece Claire who is currently living in London.

I am at peace ... when my husband and I are in our jammies in bed by 10 o'clock and watching The Office reruns.

I am wondering ... what the fall semester classes will be like.

I feel most like myself when ... I am in my pj's.

I am waiting for... this sickness to go away. After spending Friday afternoon in the hospital , I will be happy when I can hold more than just Gatorade down.

*this post was inspired by the lovely Whitney Johnson from eat sleep cuddle . *

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.