Another snow day

17 February 2014

 
So the snow came down like they (meteorologist's) said it would on Thursday. I thought since I hadn't heard from my job I would have to "try" and make it in, but thank goodness I got to spend the day with my hubby who FINALLY is able to walk. We laid in bed watching The Office reruns and sipping on some hot tea until about 11:30 a.m. , then we layered up and walked the snowy streets of Federal Hill. We made our way to Federal Hill Park and had a blast sledding, attempted to build a snow man, and watched the kids and puppies play in the snow. This gal will never get tired of the snow.
 
*photo overload after the jump*
 








 
 


All photos edited with VSCO cam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.