Hello Snow!

07 January 2014



Temperatures have dropped significantly and I couldn't be any happier. Thursday the snow began to fall and I was beyond excited as I'm sure you noticed if you follow me on Instagram. This Texas gal loves snow and since living here I've learned a couple of things about how to handle snow. Lets start with do not wear sneakers in the snow they may seem like a great alternative if you don't have snow boots but lets just say I've learned the hard way that they are not great in the snow. The only parts of your body that you must keep warm and covered are your head, ears, hands and feet if these parts are covered up good the rest will stay toasty. Also a puffer coat is your best friend although not flattering or cute but I guarantee you it will be a life saver.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.