My weekend at ACL

10 November 2013


Last month we headed down south with over 100,000 music lovers to attend Texas largest music festival - Austin City Limits Music Festival . With schedule in hand we spent three days watching bands like Franz Ferdinand, Arctic Monkeys, Tame Impala, Kendrick Lamar, Local Natives, Depeche Mode and The Cure just to name a few. Over 150 bands playing on 8 stages at Zilker Park turns into a 3 day party. This was the first year ACL was extended to two weekends and luckily we picked the first weekend. The second weekend mother nature had other plans and Sunday was canceled.
This year was my fourth time at ACL and it was probably one of my faves. We met up with friends from New Orleans and I finally crossed off a couple of bands off my list. I roamed Zilker Park with my husband enjoyed some wonderful Texas food and heard some of our favorite bands ,it was a wonderful weekend.

(*photo overload after the jump)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.