Which coat are you ?

20 October 2013

coat season

 
 
Its that time of the year again the temperature has already began to drop and the leafs are changing colors. And this year I am on the hunt for a new coat and deciding what kind of coat I will get the most wear out of is the million dollar question. A coat should be something that will work with any style from casual to dressy. When picking a coat I look for a classic with a little bit of edge. Coats aren't cheap especially a good coat but have no worries Zara's coat collection this year is so fabulous I can't decide. From color to practical with a little bit of edge Zara has definitely done good this year. Now which will be keeping me warm this winter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.