Our day at the National Gallery of Art

09 September 2013

 
Last weekend we finally visited the National Gallery of Art in DC. This place was so beautiful from the columns to the layout. Every section of this gallery was simply gorgeous. Looking at each piece of art was simply breathtaking. I could've spent all day here however for the sake of my husband my visit was a short one. As you can tell by these photos thank goodness for those comfy couches my husband parked at while I walked around. You don't have to know art to appreciate every piece in this gallery. The work that went into each piece was simply a-mazing. If you plan on visiting you can take photos inside, I found this out half way through my tour. Enjoy .
More after the jump *





 
 



sandals, shorts,top : J.Crew / bag : Madewell / sunnies : Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.