In my closet

02 September 2013





This weekend I picked up a few things on major sale. Like I really needed to add another button up to my closet but when J.Crew Gingham is on sale you don't think twice. My collection keeps growing with every sale by the end of this year my closet will be 80% button ups. I'm constantly on the look out for pencil skirts, they're perfect basic when it comes to work attire. So when I came across this pencil with the cutest ruffle pockets I fell in love. Two things that I love are pattern and pockets especially when it has the cutest ruffle detail. This weekend the sales were good and my items were even better.

1. J.Crew Gingham button up - $21.50

2. Loft pencil skirt -  $30

3. J.Crew zip pouch (similar) - $19.99




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.