Blogiversary

14 August 2013





This look> dress : Forever 21 (old) / shoes : J.Crew Factory / sunnies : Target

Whoa I cannot believe it's been 3 years , where have the years gone? It seems like just yesterday I was getting the courage to take the plunge - the blog plunge. I am so happy about the gal I am today because of blogging. You wouldn't think having a blog could change you but it does and it has. I started this blog not for fame or recognition simply as therapy. Three years ago I was a military wife who's husband was on the longest deployment ever, living far away from family and friends and all I had to look forward to was rushing home and seeing what Emily Schuman from Cupcakes and Cashmere was going to talk about on her blog. After following many bloggers document their life with outfits and wonderful pictures , I decided I was ready to share mine as well. And that I have and still love sharing with whom ever stops by to see what good ol' Myrna is up to. Whether if it's what I'm currently listening to, what I wish I could buy, and what I'm wearing I love having my little space on the information super highway. Thank you for your all your support , wonderful comments and most of all for visiting my space.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures!
    I love watching your blog and style grow. I really feel like you have a look that screams Myrna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl. loving your blog

    Best of luck

    xo

    http://gracieoffduty.weebly.com/life.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.