Sunday stroll...

10 July 2013



This look > pants : Forever 21 / top: Forever 21 (similar) / shoes : J.Crew Factory (similar) /
 hat : H&M / bag : F21 / sunnies : Target
So crop tops are in and this is as crop as I am willing to go. I found this top a couple of weeks ago and still was debating if I was going to keep it or return it  I wasn't certain about the fit. I fell in love with the color, gold flare and the draping on this top. Well come to find out these gold buttons are suppose to be in the back - after 3 tries I finally saw the large black tag on the neck. (insert hands in face) I don't like this top the correct way so from this point on it's a part of my wardrobe and the gold buttons are facing forward , nuff ' said. It's the perfect summer top especially for a trip to the market for some fresh bread and flowers, my two weaknesses. I paired it with these drawstring pants I picked up a few weeks back along with my new favorite summer sandals all together make the perfect Sunday outfit.



2 comments:

  1. Ugh, the crop top trend is so annoying to me. So many cute tops, but I am absolutely unwilling to show my tummy, so I feel like I'm losing out. Haha. This one is totally appropriate and cute, though.. even if it is backward ;)

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.somebeautifulthingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha yes, that's about as crop as I'd dare go too! Great colour on you and I love the gold buttons and the fact you're wearing it backwards! Very jealous of this fab weather you're having - Melbourne has been wet, cold and miserable all weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.