Independence Day WEAR

02 July 2013

Independence day gea

 

Tomorrow is 4th of July and that means I'm proud to be an American and my job is giving me a day to myself, Thank you! Our first year in the nations capital and we will be weenie's for the day and watch fireworks from downtown Baltimore instead of DC. I enjoy free days off because we celebrate them by sleeping in , having a good lunch and in this case grabbing a blanket and watching fireworks with my guy. It doesn't get better than that. Fourth of July wear should be laid back. In many cases you're heading to a bbq or watching fireworks outside so you'll need something easy and in my case colorful. So enjoy the day with the people you love and enjoy the fireworks and major sales.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.