What's in my tote ?

11 June 2013

Madewell tote

best gum ever, hair tie, bobby pins, H&M sunnies, Banana Republic wallet, half read book, spiral with all my deep thoughts , doodles and infamous checklists , Moleskin daily planner, work I.D , charger, head phones, gate card and my VW keys.
 
Michael's pouch, wipes for my lenses, ban aid's for my many paper cuts, EOS lip balm, medicine container, hand sanitizer, Sephora mirror, Revlon lipsticks (Love Me Pink & Fire Ice), CarMax , Lovely by SJP roll on perfume, lint roller, hand lotion, hair spray and hair brush.

You can always tell a woman by what she carries in her bag , in my case you know that I am prepared for almost anything . Two things not shown here are my iPhone and umbrella which is currently drying on my patio. No matter if I'm carrying my large tote, cross body bag or small clutch I will always have hair ties, bobby pins, lip stick, gum and head phones. Your probably wondering what's in the small blue container?  allergy medicine, Motrin and Midol . If you spot this gal roaming the streets in a brown Madewell tote this is what is inside.

What are your handbag essentials ?

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing in other people's handbags - I'm nosey like that! You are SO organised - I love the idea or the necessitates pouch - you are prepared for anything and everything! And I need a lint roller in my handbag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.