Show wear...

04 June 2013



show wear...



June is coming with the thunder "show" wise. Thursday we are seeing The National and Dirty Projectors,  June 16- The XX & Grizzly Bear , June 18 - Postal Service. I am giddy with excitement for June. Since the shows will be at Merriweather Post Pavilion which is outdoors, my outfits will be pretty similar for each show. When it comes to concerts my style is very casual but with some color. This summer jean shorts have been my go to [as seen here] for shows and not to forget the gallon of Off bug spray that's a must for any outdoor concert.
After seeing The National at Austin City Limits a few years back I knew I had to check them out again. Since High Violet is on constant rotation in my car or iPod, hands down a great album to listen to from beginning to end. After hearing the new album Trouble Will Find Me I can't wait to hear them live again. As for Dirty Projectors this will be my first time seeing them , and even though I fell in love with them in 2009 after my brother sent me Bitte Orca I am anxiously waiting to see what they are made of. Crossing my fingers that they play MY JAM. If they do my night will be made.

The National - Don't Swallow The Cap

Dirty Projectors - Gun Has No Trigger


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.