What time is it ? { Maxi Time }

25 April 2013






It's that time of the year again the sun is out , heat is on and coats are stored away till October. So whip out them maxi skirts and enjoy the breeze. You can never have too many skirts especially maxi skirts. They can be worn to work and easily transition to dinner/ drinks. If you're "ballin' on a budget" you can always head to your local thrift store and snatch one up for less than $5. I picked up this polka dot skirt last year at the Goodwill for $5, after a quick wash you have yourself an on trend item for less than $10. Sometimes I prefer to buy my clothes at the thrift store simply because they are one of a kind pieces. You won't have to worry about some other girl wearing the same pattern dress/skirt as you. Believe it or not this has happen to me , I was out to dinner with my husband a few years ago I was wearing a dress from the Gap and low and behold in walks a girl wearing the same dress. I understand I'm not the only person who shops however when this happen all I wanted to do was rip the dress off and burn it. After dinner we went home and I never wore this dress again, now it sits in someone else's closet.
top : Old Navy[ here ]
skirt/belt : thrifted [ i also like ]
shoes : Nine West (old)
sunnies : Forever 21
clutch : Fossil
bracelets : Madewell
hair clip : Old Navy


1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE this skirt. For $5?? Love that. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.