Friday [Links] I love...

26 April 2013


Hi lovelies! It's Friday Friday Friday - my favorite day of the week. This weekend we'll be enjoying some fajitas along with a great boxing match and some much needed down time. I hope your weekend is filled with great food and some snuggles on the couch along with a great flick.

I found THIS wonderful website on A House in the Hills if you love travel pictures this website is the place to find inspiration.

For those of you who didn't attend Coachella THIS  video needs to be watched.

Being thankful taken to the next level - I plan to one day do THIS

Who wants to buy me THIS for my upcoming trip ?

If I ever throw a baby shower it will hopefully look like THIS

Becoming obsessed with kitchen towels especially THIS one

Making some of these 250 calories recipes - found on THIS site




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.