Snow in March

02 April 2013

Yep it snowed last week , since the meteorologists didn't make a big deal about the snow we knew it was definitely coming. When my husband woke me up at 7am to tell me he was staying home because of the snow I jumped out of bed and celebrated with a cup of hot chocolate. Two things I love snow and my hubby having the day off especially since I had an appointment in Annapolis. And since I was a little bit hesitant to drive in the snow I'm glad I didn't have to. I brought my camera along because we always stumble upon something new or worth capturing. In this case it was the cemetery by the Naval Academy. I'm sure I looked like a huge weirdo snapping pics of a cemetery but everyone that was laid to rest on this hill has the most amazing view.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.