Round it up ...

12 April 2013

It's COACHELLA time...

via

The weekend has finally arrived it's Coachella time. You know me I'm a sucker for music and music festivals. Over the past couple of years some music festivals have been streamed. Who ever started this is a genius because a festival for me is 90% music and 10% ambiance. So being able to catch my favorite bands from my couch is a perfect situation for me. I've set up my Coachella calendar so I will be catching bands like Tame Impala, Vampire Weekend, New Order, Postal Service , Violent Femmes just to name a few. If you would like to join in on the fun grab a coldie and your computer/iPad and enjoy the show at Coachella You Tube Channel .
Besides Coachella, Saturday morning we will be attending our first Cherry Blossom Festival.  I have my camera charged up and ready. Maryland you look crappy in the winter but come spring you have the most beautiful trees I've ever seen. If you follow me on Instagram (which you should ;) ) your feed is going to be full of cherry blossoms on Saturday. Sorry.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.