Cat bottoms

28 February 2013




 
I guess you can say I love cats and cat print clothing. I got these shorts at Forever 21 a couple of months ago and I just now found them in my short drawer under a pile of black shorts. It's no secret if you follow me on Instagram that I am a huge cat lover and I am quite happy about all the cat print going around these days. I've been eyeing these Gap button ups. I'm going to stock up on every cart print I can put my hands on before this trend goes bye bye.
Since  the weather here is still pretty chilly tights and a sweater are needed to pull off these shorts. Chunky sweaters are always great to have in your closet because of their versitlity. I found this sweater a couple of years ago going through the little boys racks at J.Crew. Yep that's one of the benefits of having a boy-like upper body... if you know what I mean ;)
 
 
sweater : Crew Cuts size 12 (old)
shorts/booties : Forever 21
clutch : Fossil
tights : Target
cuff : Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.