Beauty 101

24 January 2013

Untitled #24

I'm not a big fan of make-up and you can clearly see by my routine I'm a no fuss kinda girl. Here's a look into my daily make-up ritual.
1. Blank Canvas : I first begin applying liquid foundation Clinique- 05 Vanilla on my eye lid & under my eyes. I then apply concealer Clinique- light medium on any blemishes and/or redness. Once I've applied foundation and concealer my face is pretty much one color and I finish this process by applying powder MAC - NC35.
2. Color splash : After my face is prepped I apply blush on the apples of my cheeks. Since I have a fair complexion I have found that using a pink that looks more like a fuscia doesn't disappear into my skin it actually stands out. For my eyes I begin with applying middle color from palette all over my eye lid and brow. If I'm going for a bold eyes I apply the dark brown on my eye lids and beige under my brow.
3. Lash blast : Once my eyes are complete I first use lash curler and then apply black liquid eye liner to the bottom of my eye lid. After I have applied eye liner I add mascara in black.
4. Kiss me : For my day look I normally go for a nude lip stick or gloss. My lips are naturally pink so a nude color gives me the perfect amount of color. I'm currently using Aveda lip glaze (nude). As for my night look before I apply my bold color I prep my lips with foundation on and around my lips. I then apply Revlon - Fire & Ice to my lips and then I dab a one more coat to the top lip and press my lips together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.