The week that was...

05 October 2012


Finally in our new place even though we are surrounded by a zillion boxes , the feeling of home is here. While the hubby has been hard at work I have been an unpacking fool. Even though at times I feel like just putting all the boxes in the dumpster and start from scratch finding little things like my iPod dock have brought me such joy. I find myself getting a little emotional when unpacking - where has the time gone? Ten years ago he and I started our journey with a matress, couch, his 32" TV and our clothes. How and When did we accumalate all this "stuff " ? Our bed , which happens to be our first big purchase, and is the only thing that remains from our first small one bedroom apartment. When did we become this couple with all this stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.