Redemption...

20 September 2012


The day is finally here. My first DC show and finally seeing Grizzly Bear. If you read my last post about these guys you would know that a few yars ago I had the chance to check them out not once {Sasquatch Music Festival 2007} but twice {SXSW 2007}. Well my time has finally come with a new amazing album -Shields and a brand new city - redemption tastes oh so sweet. I feel like i'm finally meeting a pen pal I have been listening to for years. My tummy has butterflies and my anxiety is off the charts. I was born with a love for music and it seems to grow stronger with every amazing show I experience. Thank you Grizzly Bear for making amazing music and sharing it with everyone. See you boys at 8pm i'll be the gal wearing a heart sweater and the biggest smile on my face.

2 comments:

  1. I am equally addicted to live music. I have none on my upcoming agenda and need to fix that.
    I hope you loved the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEM! Hope you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.