New Music Preview

10 September 2012

The time is here ladies and gents ... it's finally Sept. which means cooler weather and more importantly we are 7 days away from Grizzly Bear's new album Shields to be released
{Sept. 18,2012}. I couldn't be more excited for this album. Hearing Sleeping Ute for the first time put my anxiety level on high . I've missed these boys and their soothing melodies. I missed my opportunity a few years back to check them out at SXSW '09. Redemption is finally here. I will be seeing Ed Droste, Chris Taylor, Christopher Bear and Daniel Rossen in D.C. at 9:30 Club in less than 10 days.
Wait no more, this morning NPR-Music gave us a little early present {preview} of  Shields. Plug your head phones in and enjoy Grizzly Bear's master piece. Your Welcome.

Listen HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.