Sun hat dream

16 July 2012

hat/sunnies/swim suit : Target



The weekend started off with storms and lots of rain- what I didn't pack for. Thank goodness Sunday turned my frown upside down. Jumping out of bed Sunday morning and looking out the window seeing sunshine felt like Christmas morning. I started the coffee pot warmed up some muffins and rushed out the door to take in the rays. If you follow me on Instagram your feed was full of pics of me and my sun hat- my apologies. Even though my hair and face wasn't done up wearing this hat transformed me into one of those great hair days or wearing your favorite dress. You know every girl has that one dress that when worn you can't help but snap a bunch of pics because that dress makes
you feel that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.