Summer Inspiration

26 July 2012

via 

via 


Pinterest
Pinterest

Sometimes I have those days when you look at my closet and see nothing. Nothing jumps out at me or i'm tired of looking at the same pieces. Thank goodness for Harpers Bazaar,  & Pinterest, browsing these sites I find myself saying "I have something similar to that.." - instant inspiration.
Denim cutoffs have been everywhere this summer however my thighs are not made for short length - so I am really liking this longer version. Here are just a few of my favorite outfits I came across during one of the many hours I spent at the beach this past weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hanneli is such an inspiration to me ! Every outfit she creates is amazing :)

    http://daysinspirations.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go through phases like that too, where I stand in front of my closet and think, "GROSS! I OWN NOTHING CUTE."

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.