Weekend Jammers

09 April 2012

top/pants : Forever 21 | shoes : Tinely Road | clutch : Coach | belt/ring : Thrifted | watch : Timex |
 necklace : JCrew | glasses : Warby Parker (Huxley)




Hello lovely readers ! How was your weekend? I'm back home in Mississippi and having Texas withdrawls. Tejas was pretty toasty this weekend and all I wanted was A/C and comfy clothes. I purchased these pants at Forever 21 a couple of weeks ago and I am so hoppy ;) with them. I bought them in this camel color and navy blue, the fit is a bit awkward but once you add a slim top , belt and some heels you got your self a great weekend outfit... Did I mention how soft they are.


Also...

I'd like to wish my sweet niece Elliot Rilo a Happy 1st Birthday ! She has brought so much joy into our life. I love and miss her so much and I can't wait to see her again.

1 comment:

  1. Those pants are so great! Neutral tones are my favorite. Love your blog!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.