My looks : Coachella edition

10 April 2012

Untitled #14

Coachella 2012 is days away and I am missing it yet again this year. This year is probably one of the most important ones, for me that is - Pulp, At The Drive In, Childish Gambino, Mazzy Star, Rapture, The Shins and The Weekend are some of the groups I would have given anything to see. Lucky for me Coachella will be streaming live - schedule TBD. Since it's in the middle of the desert comfy clothing is a must. Not quite to sure how chilly the evenings will get but toting this denim button up would be a great alternative to a jacket. I've attended many music festivals and one thing that is very important is - wear comfy shoes. You will be doing A LOT of walking and standing. My wardrobe for outdoor events tends to be about the same breathable fabrics and basics are my go to. What is your go to style for concerts and/or festivals??

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh your patterned shorts are amazing! Great find.

    xx,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.