Juicy Toes

29 March 2012

Shorts : Tobi | Top : TJ Maxx | Shoes : Express | Belt : F21 | Cuff : JCrew | Glasses : Warby Parker




One thing you will always find me in, are a pair of comfy shoes. I don't normally wear anything that makes my dawgs (feet) restless don’t get me wrong I love shoes however if they look painful I will not even bother. I saw these shoes a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with the color and since they were on sale I went on ahead and treated myself to a royal blue pair. Who needs color when your feet are lit up and not to mention super comfy.

3 comments:

  1. Love your shorts!

    http://creativelystylish.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shorts are so fun! and I love your flats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juicy Toes? Ha.
    That title creeps me out.
    Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.