Just a little heat

01 March 2012

Pants: Forever 21 (similar) | Sweater : The Limited | Shoes : Tinley Road (similar)
 Purse : JCrew | Glasses : Warby Parker (Huxley) | Watch : Michael Kors





Since winter or what we in the south know as winter is almost over I have been trying to get one more good use of all my sweaters. This one in particular I found at a huge President's Day sale The Limited was having. This sweater was on sale for $16.99 with an additional 50% off which made it less than ten bucks. I love how easy it feels , some sweaters tend to be itchy or feel bulky. This one has my three things I look for in a sweater : STW {soft,thin and warm}. Right now is the perfect time so take advantage of all your sales and restock for next winter.

Oh and one more thing>>>

Psst. I am thrilled to be this month's Southern Fashion Bloggers  blogger of the month. Thank you ladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.