28 February 2012

Untitled #9

Amazon.com: Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil Free Makeup Remover Cleansing..., $6.39
Walmart.com: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser, 6 oz: Skin..., $6
Pond's Caring Classic Dry Skin Cream, 10.1 oz, $7
Search Results for clarifying lotion > Clinique, $13
Moisture Surge Intense > Skin Care > Clinique, $36


Here you go ladies , this is what my bedtime face consists of .  In my 20's I wasn't really too worried about my skin and now in my 30's I am obsessed with moisturizing and hydration.  It's never too early to start taking care of your skin , you can replace many things however your skin is yours forever.  I like using make up remover wipes to remove make up that wasn't rinsed away with my face soap. I also carry these wipes with me in my gym bag to use before and after I work out.  Lately with this weather my skin has been so dry and I recently started using Pond's dry skin creme and I LOVE how moisturized and soft my skin feels. I'm no expert however this is what is currently working for me .

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.