I thrifted and scored ...

16 January 2012

Jacket/bag : Thrifted | Skirt : Zara | Sweater : F21 | Tights : JCrew
 Shoes : Urban Outfitters | Glasses : Warby Parker (Miles)





I score so many great finds at my local thrift store that I think it now deserves a little label called > I thrifted and scored..." link up below and share what your thrifted item with everyone.
A couple of weeks ago I went to my local Goodwill and found this wonderful jacket for , wait for it... $2.39 (insert gasp) The fit is perfect and it's 100% wool.

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit...love the red/pink skirt with those bold black & white stripes :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so chic! And yes, you definitely scored with those thrifted pieces! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Zara skirt is such a great pop of color on the black. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You thrifted the jacket AND purse? Double score! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That purse is an amazing find. It's a great size for work or school and it's so pretty. I really like that you used the red camel and black together, too. I think it's a nice use of bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.