07 November 2011

Top: Forever 21 / Pants: Banana Republic/ Booties: Old Navy



I apologize for the horrible photo quality, I have zero lighting in my home so I had to use a flash which probably made it ten times worse. I can't wait till Santa replaces my disposable camera for a hi-tech legit camera. So please bare with me these next few months.
Have I told you how much I love these Old Navy booties, they are so comfy and seem to go with everything {fyi there going for $22 right now.} I did purchase another fancy pair of booties that I've been wanting and it just so happen that Endless.com was having 20% off all purchases so I took advantage of the discount and snatched those puppies up and to my surprise I purchased them Thursday night about 10pm and they arrived Sat. morning. Can't wait to wear them this week.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week.
 

3 comments:

  1. I love your Old Navy booties, the are absolutely amazing as is the rest of your look! Great blouse, and re lips look perfect on you!Great blog, I am now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top! Im loving booties right now. I cant stop wearing them!
    ~Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. These booties are my fave can't stop wearing them.

    Thank you for commenting.
    XX-Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.