Faux Prop

11 October 2011

Top : JCrew
Skirt : Forever 21
Booties : Vincent Camuto





I was so in love with maxies this summer and was so lucky to have found so many at my local Goodwill. This maxie was so cute and it was only for ...wait for it... $12. I know right, I should've bought one in every color they had, of course when I finally receieved it they were all gone :( . So sad. But I started dusting off my fall/winter clothes this weekend. Took some of my blazers to my seamstress (that's a whole other story) and broke out my Vincent's.
Almost forgot about my prop (old camera) I found this guy on a recent mini vaca to North Carolina. Even though it doesn't work , I sure can pretend it does.
Have you started using any fall/winter gear yet??

4 comments:

  1. Love the boots - uber cute!!! Actually, the whole outfit is cute - those colours are gorgeous together!!! I want to wear this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog via someone I follow on Twitter. I love "running" into other Gulf Coast bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies. OMG hello there my Gulf Coast blogger. :) yay. Begining to think I was the only one .
    ♥Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.