Shoe Shine

13 September 2011


Top/Jeans : J.Crew  Vest: Old Navy  Oxfords : Urban Outfitters
 Watch : Michael Kors  Glasses : Warby Parker (Miles)




Even though my husband (Carlos) seems to think vests are pretty silly, I can't help but still buy them. Every time I wear one he always has the same comment "what are you gonna do if your arms get cold?" My response is "DUH! what do you think the long sleeve is for, wise guy." I kept eyeing this vest for a couple of weeks till I finally bit the bullet and purchased it. Now I am so happy I did. I've worn it with tees and dresses , it transitions so easy. Oxford shoes are another I really like however wasn't quite sure how they would look on me and to my surprise I love them, most comfortable shoe next to my chucks. Since purchasing my oxfords everytime I lace them up I stand up and do this little Charlie Chaplin move, why you might ask?? Because I'm that WISE GUY! Lol

2 comments:

  1. love this casual look - and love vests too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vest is amazing with the striped top

    Dont forget to check out my $100 Nordstrom gift card + Nars Polish giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.