Faded mint

14 September 2011

Skirt /belt : Thrifted Top: Forever 21 Clutch : Banana Republic Shoes: DV Glasses : Warby Parker (Miles)




First off I apologize for the quality of these pics, I am in need of a new camera . I have asked Santa Clause aka my hubby Carlos for a fancy new camera for X-mas , so keeping my fingers crossed. If anyone has any good cookie recipes holla back at me, maybe if I leave some yummy cookies out he'll leave me something fancy under my tree.
Ok back to the outfit, once again a pencil skirt i'm telling you that I am obsessed. This wonderful mint colored pencil was only $2.49 that's right ladies you read correctly, thanks to my local Goodwill. So if your looking for pencil skirts please go to your local Goodwill believe it or not you will find one and it will cost you close to nothing and another good tip is try on everything do not go by there sizes ladies.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Gotta love Goodwill! I've found some absolutely irreplaceable pieces there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.