21 September 2011

Last week I went to see Bright Eyes in New Orleans at House of Blues downtown. I was introduced to them by my older brother Richard three years ago. Although I have seen Conor Oberst (lead singer/writer) a few times before , I had never seen him with Bright Eyes. If you've never heard of them you must not waste anymore time go to iTunes and download their newest CD The People's Key.
Simply AMAZING live.
Concerts can be tricky when it comes to what to wear. Comfort is always key. Comfortable shoes is a must and NEVER wear the T-shirt of the band that you are going to see - big NO NO. I usually go for comfy jeans, loose tee and my converse. However this time since it has been so hot out I decided to dress it up a bit in hopes that if I bumped into my crush ♥ Conor Oberst ♥ I would make a great first impression. Sadly I did not see him as I stalked I mean walked around down town.

So tell me what do you wear to a concert?

Skirt/belt : Thrift Store  Tank : Gap Sandals : Dolce Vita Glasses : Warby Parker








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.