11 / My current style

06 October 2016

My current style



                             

This is the perfect fall outfit even in SoCal. I picked up these Madewell chino pants last week and I have been getting a lot of use out of them. They are so comfortable and go with everything they're easy to dress up or down. I think these chinos will go great with loafers, oxfords or tennis shoes. If you haven't already jumped on the loafer trend I highly recommend it because you will be seeing loafers everywhere this fall. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm loving this! Especially the olive pants!

    New reader of your blog! Just popping in to say hello :)

    Xo, Katie
    Willow + White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaitlin .

      Thank you so much for commenting :)

      XX-Myrna

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.