05 / My life lately

31 May 2016





Wearing  this tee and these jeans all day everyday for the past couple of weeks..

Feeling excited about my upcoming trip to visit my friends in Baltimore.

Reading  British Vogue 100 year's issue with The Duchess on the cover and i've been flipping them pages on and off for the past week. My brother who lives in London and was nice enough to mail me a copy.

Wanting this Zara dress , this one and  this one.

Listening to the new The Strokes new album. It's only four songs and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet but it's The Strokes.

Watching Bloodline season 2 on Netflix I just binge watched this weekend and it was so good. If you haven't done so you must watch it.

Obsessing over Snap Chat, if you want to see what i wear good or bad , singing in the car and what i'm eating then follow me @my_beatboutique.

Working on taking a Photoshop class and a ceramics class this summer.

Eating avocados with everything avocado sandwich, avocado chalupa or just avocado with a little
salt + pepper.

Eagerly awaiting my husband's arrival in late July.

Insta obsessing over @chicadeoro her style is on point and her profile is very colorful.

Random thought ... wondering when I will be able to get a good nights rest.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. I have yet to touch any of Season 2 of Bloodline, but I'm excited to watch. Going to try to refrain from binging. Very cool about your summer courses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.